wickedwhims doesn't work

Hello! 

I have a really annoying problem with his mode...I've done everything I could, but the mode doesn't work in the game.

Everything is updated and on the right place, I have only wickedwhims mode and animations, but options like attractivness\sex interactions\settings etc. don't show up in the game! The only things that are avaliable in my game is nudity(just naked sims) and some extras like chill pills, tampons and so on.

I reinstalled the mode a few times, moved it, read every single paragraph about mode problems, but nothing works...

28 minutes ago, Sen1216 said:

Interesting! I have a similar issue except I don't have ANYTHING showing up despite putting ww in my mod folder as per usual. Wanted to make sure the mod worked ingame before I added the extra animations I wanted.

I asked your question in the other post you opened, but i will copy-paste it here too: 

"You cannot have wicked whims installed together with wonderful whims, that is the main reason why wicked whims is not working. Remove wonderful whims and it should work fine, as long as you have the right version of wicked whims for your game version, and no other incompatible or outdated mods installed. "

1 hour ago, mmaria1492 said:

Hello! 

I have a really annoying problem with his mode...I've done everything I could, but the mode doesn't work in the game.

Everything is updated and on the right place, I have only wickedwhims mode and animations, but options like attractivness\sex interactions\settings etc. don't show up in the game! The only things that are avaliable in my game is nudity(just naked sims) and some extras like chill pills, tampons and so on.

I reinstalled the mode a few times, moved it, read every single paragraph about mode problems, but nothing works...

If everything is installed the right way, your game is updated, your version of wicked whims is the right one for your game version, you do not have duplicated wicked whims files somewhere in your mods folder, you do not have outdated mods that could be messing with ww and you do not have incompatible mods, it should definitively work. 

Could you upload your wickedwhimsinfolog.log file (located in your sims 4 folder), any recent lastexception error (if you have one) and a screenshot of your mods folder showing the path and how the mods are installed? That way we can help you to solve this and enjoy the mod. 

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos

I have the same issue and I tried removing all mods aside from wicked whims just to confirm that the issue is indeed not related to any outdated mods. 

Attaching my own files in hopes it would help. 

image.png.6efc5ef0808ac8f1bce2f735d360bb8f.png

WickedWhimsInfoLog.log lastException.txt

edit: not sure if it matters, but the animations for the mod sit in that folder too, tho I tried getting rid of them to check if it changes anything and no luck there either

Edited by xUsako
On 3/30/2023 at 10:57 PM, xUsako said:

I have the same issue and I tried removing all mods aside from wicked whims just to confirm that the issue is indeed not related to any outdated mods. 

Attaching my own files in hopes it would help. 

image.png.6efc5ef0808ac8f1bce2f735d360bb8f.png

WickedWhimsInfoLog.log 462 B · 2 downloads lastException.txt 2.28 MB · 3 downloads

edit: not sure if it matters, but the animations for the mod sit in that folder too, tho I tried getting rid of them to check if it changes anything and no luck there either

You have at least files from Lumpinou "My First impressions" mod installed somewhere inside mods folder, maybe you have other mods but that is the only one visible in your error file. If you were not aware that that mod was installed it might be hidden in some sub-folder or even inside merged packages. And it is causing a ton of errors, so you need to find it and remove it. 

I think you are also missing a pack needed for wicked whims to work, the strip club feature (if i am not mistaken it is "get to work"). If you have that pack then there might be corrupted game files or the pack is nor properly installed, do a game repair or reinstall sims 4. If you do not own that pack then you need to remove everything related to strip clubs from your save or get the pack.

Also, since you have that mod by lumpinou somewhere in mods folder it would be good if you also look for other old files from other mods that might be messing your with your game.

Take care of that, do a game repair, clear the cache, and if you still have problems upload a new recent lastexception and wickedwhimsinfolog.log and we can take a look to see if there is some other problem. 

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos
21 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

x

I did try getting rid of all CC and having only WickedWhims, but I guess there was something that prevented it from working

removing First Impressions and doing a fix seemed to do the trick!

thank you so so much! <333

Edited by xUsako
typo