Questions about saves and settings.

I play on diffirent saves. Im thinkingt of turning on automony. So sims can go about on their own , on one save. But i dont want other saves to have sims going at it on their own. So question is this. When i set the settings on wicked whims . Will it be like that on every save. Or just the one i set the settings on. I hope I'm making sence.  

2 hours ago, Deana Fairey said:

I play on diffirent saves. Im thinkingt of turning on automony. So sims can go about on their own , on one save. But i dont want other saves to have sims going at it on their own. So question is this. When i set the settings on wicked whims . Will it be like that on every save. Or just the one i set the settings on. I hope I'm making sence.  

What you change in settings will apply to every save that shares the same profile. You can create different profiles with different settings to use in different saves:

image.png.b08484817e8f6e19b664db365245e9e1.png