My WW is up to date and I have successfully installed my animations (checked with creator). I have every feature of WW besides the sex feature. No matter what I do, I am never given the popup option for sex between two sims. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you!

On 3/29/2023 at 1:12 PM, Melvonie said:

My WW is up to date and I have successfully installed my animations (checked with creator). I have every feature of WW besides the sex feature. No matter what I do, I am never given the popup option for sex between two sims. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you!

No sex option is usually because you do not have the mod properly installed, or you have wonderful whims installed at the same time (or have files from this mod somewhere in mods folder) or because you have duplicated files from older version of wicked whims, or because you have other outdated or incompatible mods. Look for those things. 

If you cannot figure it out upload a recent lastexception file (if you do not get ww menu it is unlikely that you do not get any lastexceptions) and a wickedwhimsinfolog.log file (located in mods folder) and we can take a look. Upload the files, do not copy-paste the text please. 

• 2 weeks later...

I couldn't find my lastexception file.

On 3/30/2023 at 1:08 PM, LittleRedSonja said:

No sex option is usually because you do not have the mod properly installed, or you have wonderful whims installed at the same time (or have files from this mod somewhere in mods folder) or because you have duplicated files from older version of wicked whims, or because you have other outdated or incompatible mods. Look for those things. 

If you cannot figure it out upload a recent lastexception file (if you do not get ww menu it is unlikely that you do not get any lastexceptions) and a wickedwhimsinfolog.log file (located in mods folder) and we can take a look. Upload the files, do not copy-paste the text please. 

13 minutes ago, Melvonie said:

I couldn't find my lastexception file.

I do not see anything wrong in your file, and if you are not getting lastexception errors (they should be in sims 4 folder) maybe it is just a matter of mod settings. Do you have "sex switch" ON and "discreet mode" OFF, like I show you in the pictures?:

image.png.785d85ae7ab4e5048958648caf07c49d.pngimage.png.97bb1ed884965a37ef56ef511a5d1bee.png

When you say that you do not get a "pop up" i understand you mean the wicked menu? Or do you mean something else?:

image.png.3d15c69873276ccf1db5cad4109cd1f3.png

On 4/13/2023 at 6:09 PM, LittleRedSonja said:

I do not see anything wrong in your file, and if you are not getting lastexception errors (they should be in sims 4 folder) maybe it is just a matter of mod settings. Do you have "sex switch" ON and "discreet mode" OFF, like I show you in the pictures?:

image.png.785d85ae7ab4e5048958648caf07c49d.pngimage.png.97bb1ed884965a37ef56ef511a5d1bee.png

When you say that you do not get a "pop up" i understand you mean the wicked menu? Or do you mean something else?:

I appreciate the help so far by the way!

4 hours ago, Melvonie said:

I mean the wicked menu! I made sure I had the sex switch enabled, and this is what I get when I open the wicked menu:

Screenshot 2023-04-15 110048.png

You will not get 'sex' menu when clicking on sim and going to WW menu.

Look under romance > physical intimacy > make a move.

Or click floor/window/bed/other furniture and go to WW > Sex there.

Also if bed or furniture is in use (like sim sitting on it) it will not let you chose it for sex.

1 hour ago, mcromance said:

Also if bed or furniture is in use (like sim sitting on it) it will not let you chose it for sex.

When clicking on any of those "objects" I am only met with a "go here" popup.

1 hour ago, mcromance said:

I also have no "make a move" popup.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, LDowden said:

Im having the same issue. Did you ever fix this?

The first thing I always ask is are the Sims you are trying to engage Teens? Cuz there are a couple extra steps there. Then its about whether you have the settings correct. Do you get a WW  option when you click on an object or furniture, or sim? What version of Game + WW are you running? That is where I start.

I’m having the exact same issue. I removed the mod folder i had specifically for wickedWhim addons and restarted my game and the option for sex on furniture returned. I kid you not it was working fine the entire day up until 30 minutes ago with the folder in my file - not sure what went wrong but it’s most likely any additional downloads you put in your mods folder for more positions. Atleast for me that’s what it was.

So In summary here’s what worked for me: removed the folder full of additional wicked whims positions, started the game up, exited the game, placed folder back in my mods folder, loaded game up, then boom. Magic.

Update #2: I finally got it to work for good. I went into settings and instead of making them “walk and talk” when initiating sex I changed the option to “instant” so they teleport immediately and begin their session. This is the only thing that’s worked for me (I’ve tried every other possible option)

11 hours ago, Nekolinda said:

Update #2: I finally got it to work for good. I went into settings and instead of making them “walk and talk” when initiating sex I changed the option to “instant” so they teleport immediately and begin their session. This is the only thing that’s worked for me (I’ve tried every other possible option)

It sounds like you have a conflicting mod. To test you should move all of your mods out of the Mods folder temporarily, except TurborDriver script, and package, one animation pack, and the inappropriate unlocker if you use it, and then try.

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same problem. I have the newest whims installed and did not change a single thing. Everything was working two days ago, I saved the game the last two nights and when I loaded it tonight I have the same problem others have described. I tried to load my game from yesterday and two days ago with the same problem even though they were working when I made the save. Again, I have not added any mods or changed the files. It worked for two nights and then just stopped.

17 minutes ago, Mnjack76 said:

I have the same problem. I have the newest whims installed and did not change a single thing. Everything was working two days ago, I saved the game the last two nights and when I loaded it tonight I have the same problem others have described. I tried to load my game from yesterday and two days ago with the same problem even though they were working when I made the save. Again, I have not added any mods or changed the files. It worked for two nights and then just stopped.

By chance do you have discreet mode on? Its under Sex Settings > Sex Relationship Settings > Discreet Sex Mode.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/14/2023 at 6:09 AM, LittleRedSonja said:

Any idea on animations loaded but not all showed up when I choose?
It only works well with M/F animations. If i choose more than 3 then it is fuck up. Only a few like 4 or 5 animations appear. I installed like 20 animations package. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Helloo, I have the same issue with my WW. I have the settings options and have that tweaked to my liking and allowed the sex switch but I am not getting any sex animations. I have already installed multiple animations that was stated in the website as (Compatible). I am getting only the settings and when I start a sex party to see if it works people are having sex and I am getting notifs that they are having sex but they either become invisible or stand still naked. My sims are naked, nudity is visible but no animations. 

https://we.tl/t-VX3rT7gP7o A WeTransfer sharing link since I do not know how to add a file in this website that isn't an image. If you prefer another method of file sharing please let me know because the link is only available for 7 days.

I just run into this issue too. Out of the blue there was no Wicked menu nowhere except for when clicking on a sim, and even then the Sex option was missing. It turned out the Sex Switch in the WW settings was somehow turned off (it was certainly not me turning it off). After I turned it back on, I did get the Wicked menu back but again no Sex option when clicking on an object or a sim. What fixed it for me was to click on a Sim and select the "Make a Move" option under Romance | Physical Intimacy. After that things seem to work normally again (I guess until they won't lol)

Edited by ffra