This mod is amazing! But is there an option to turn off or dial down the dialogue during sex?

On 3/29/2023 at 2:04 AM, LittleRedSonja said:

What dialog exactly? Sims do not talk during sex, unless you mean the sound effect in the animations. 

They don't have meaningful dialogue, but they'll spout a lot of Simlish during the sex animations. I think that's what OP is referring to.

I'd love to disable it too, but I'm unsure if that's possible.

14 hours ago, Travell3r said:

They don't have meaningful dialogue, but they'll spout a lot of Simlish during the sex animations. I think that's what OP is referring to.

I'd love to disable it too, but I'm unsure if that's possible.

That is part of the sound effects in the animation. Some authors abuse it more than others, there is no way to remove only that part unless you turn the sound for the animation off. You can ask the creator or if you are good with animations edit the sound effects to your liking yourself, as long as you do it for personal use only. 

On 4/3/2023 at 9:52 AM, LittleRedSonja said:

That is part of the sound effects in the animation. Some authors abuse it more than others, there is no way to remove only that part unless you turn the sound for the animation off. You can ask the creator or if you are good with animations edit the sound effects to your liking yourself, as long as you do it for personal use only. 

That's really useful to know, thank you for telling me. :)

• 1 year later...

Dang that's a shame that the sound cant be turned down or disabled. Some animations just have really loud or annoying sounds that I don't want to be hearing. Hopefully Wicked Whims has a setting to adjust sex animations sounds in the future.