Unknown skin overlay

i have a unknown permanent skin overlay on my sims that doesnt show up as a skin detail when im in cas mode. I remove everything including skin details but its still on my sim. ive tried using sim impporter to see what cc it was but it doesent show up on there either.

0x859c1f03!0x00d010a595270172.png

4 hours ago, sims1998 said:

i have a unknown permanent skin overlay on my sims that doesnt show up as a skin detail when im in cas mode. I remove everything including skin details but its still on my sim. ive tried using sim impporter to see what cc it was but it doesent show up on there either.

0x859c1f03!0x00d010a595270172.png

It is very unusual that custom content does not show up in sims4tray importer, but you can try other alternatives, for example Better Exception has an option to show a list of every piece of cc a sim has on it, maybe that will give you a better result? Worst case you can pack the sims using sims 4 tray importer and share it here so we could take a look at the files. Another but more tedious way would be to sort your mods with 50/50 method until you find the culprit. Maybe it is a skin inside another mod? Some mods include custom CAS content (for example wicked whims).. Look for other mods that could be adding that kind of stuff, not only your custom content. 

On 3/28/2023 at 4:34 PM, LittleRedSonja said:

so i know what sub folder its in which i called cas because when i remove that folder its gone. how do i share the sims importer files?