Creature Animations Not Working

After a long hiatus I reinstalled Skyrim and all my mods from before. I have HCOS, MNC, Hentai Creatures, and creature animations from both Billyy and Leito packs. Yet every time I try to trigger an animation with a creature, nothing happens, and the console output says it's because they're "not valid actors". Maybe I did something wrong, but if I did, I have no idea what that could be. Any help would be appreciated

2 hours ago, RtasL said:

After a long hiatus I reinstalled Skyrim and all my mods from before. I have HCOS, MNC, Hentai Creatures, and creature animations from both Billyy and Leito packs. Yet every time I try to trigger an animation with a creature, nothing happens, and the console output says it's because they're "not valid actors". Maybe I did something wrong, but if I did, I have no idea what that could be. Any help would be appreciated

my first question would be if u mean a fully updated skyrim and old mods u still had on pc, or if their updated versiosn.

17 hours ago, RayeKagari said:

my first question would be if u mean a fully updated skyrim and old mods u still had on pc, or if their updated versiosn.

I downloaded the most recent version of everything I tried out

5 hours ago, Beaster06 said:

-Run FNIS

-Enable/Register Animations in SLAL

- rebuild Animation Registry.

-Reset Json History.

Hope it helps

I tried that just now, and yeah, it helped. Strange though, cuz I never had to take any step beyond just enabling creature animations in sexlab and registering them from slal before

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2023 at 5:39 AM, RtasL said:

I tried that just now, and yeah, it helped. Strange though, cuz I never had to take any step beyond just enabling creature animations in sexlab and registering them from slal before

HeHe.

No Problem,

(Just dont fap to much.) LOL