Hello,

i tried to install BHUNP and everything works, except the Physics.

In CBPC Mode the movement looks fine, but the Breasts move weird while running. They dont jiggle but get pushed to the sides for a little moment and then move back.

When toggling SMP Mode with NP+ nothing happens. I get a equip sound, but the jiggle looks the same.

I installed all the requirements (FSMP, BodySlide, CBPC, XPMSSE) and i build the BHUNP 3BBB Advanced Ver 4, Collision Armor SMP C and Player Body in BodySlide.

I use the latest Skyrim AE and SKSE Version.

Thanks for any help :3

11 minutes ago, Werner345 said:

Hello,

i tried to install BHUNP and everything works, except the Physics.

In CBPC Mode the movement looks fine, but the Breasts move weird while running. They dont jiggle but get pushed to the sides for a little moment and then move back.

When toggling SMP Mode with NP+ nothing happens. I get a equip sound, but the jiggle looks the same.

I installed all the requirements (FSMP, BodySlide, CBPC, XPMSSE) and i build the BHUNP 3BBB Advanced Ver 4, Collision Armor SMP C and Player Body in BodySlide.

I use the latest Skyrim AE and SKSE Version.

Thanks for any help :3

Look in the MCM for the BHUNP page and uncheck the boxes for each body part to disable the CBPC physics when SMP is active. Otherwise, the CBPC physics will override the SMP parts and nothing will change. 

48 minutes ago, bnub345 said:

Look in the MCM for the BHUNP page and uncheck the boxes for each body part to disable the CBPC physics when SMP is active. Otherwise, the CBPC physics will override the SMP parts and nothing will change. 

Thaaanks for the quick answer. That worked! :3