Newest update 1.96.397.1020 messed up mods again for anyone else?

Only asking because I'm getting a boatload of errors after the game apparently updated itself to the version in title (although no mention of that patch/update on website?). Anyone else have this "new" version and/or any problems with it?

list of errors from "Better Exceptions" copied and pasted below:

Exception Summary
Exception Date: 2023-03-24 22:51:56 Game Version: 1.96.397.1020-1.300.000.154.Release Category ID: relationship_data.py:208
Recommended Action Mods were detected in the exception.
Close your game, try removing the mentioned mods below from your Mods folder and retry what you did when you received the exception.
If the exception does not occur then the problem is likely with that mod.
Check the mod download for any recent updates.
Possible Cause
(Confidence: 30%)
LL_3_3ib\NisaK\wickedpervs\main_misc.py
Reason Exception while processing telemetry hooks! (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sim_id')
MCCC Version 2023.1.3
WickedWhims Version v175d

Mods Explicitly Mentioned in Exception

These mods are mentioned in the exception.
There's an increased chance they're the cause but not guaranteed.

E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3ib\NisaK\wickedpervs\interactions.py
E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3ib\NisaK\utilities\trackers\loading.py
E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3ib\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py
.\BasementalDrugs_7.16.160-PUBLIC\Basemental\utilities\changing_world\price_handler.py\price_handler.py
.\BasementalDrugs_7.16.160-PUBLIC\Basemental\utilities\logging\errorlogging.py\errorlogging.py
.\BasementalDrugs_7.16.160-PUBLIC\Basemental\utilities\logging\version_handling.py\version_handling.py
E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3ib\NisaK\patches\drama_node_cleaner.py
E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3ib\NisaK\wickedpervs\main_misc.py
  • 80Z changed the title to Newest update 1.96.397.1020 messed up mods again for anyone else?
5 hours ago, 80Z said:

Only asking because I'm getting a boatload of errors after the game apparently updated itself to the version in title (although no mention of that patch/update on website?). Anyone else have this "new" version and/or any problems with it?

list of errors from "Better Exceptions" copied and pasted below:

Exception Summary
Exception Date: 2023-03-24 22:51:56 Game Version: 1.96.397.1020-1.300.000.154.Release Category ID: relationship_data.py:208
Recommended Action Mods were detected in the exception.
Close your game, try removing the mentioned mods below from your Mods folder and retry what you did when you received the exception.
If the exception does not occur then the problem is likely with that mod.
Check the mod download for any recent updates.
Possible Cause
(Confidence: 30%)
LL_3_3ib\NisaK\wickedpervs\main_misc.py
Reason Exception while processing telemetry hooks! (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sim_id')
MCCC Version 2023.1.3
WickedWhims Version v175d

Mods Explicitly Mentioned in Exception

These mods are mentioned in the exception.
There's an increased chance they're the cause but not guaranteed.

E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3ib\NisaK\wickedpervs\interactions.py
E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3ib\NisaK\utilities\trackers\loading.py
E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3ib\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py
.\BasementalDrugs_7.16.160-PUBLIC\Basemental\utilities\changing_world\price_handler.py\price_handler.py
.\BasementalDrugs_7.16.160-PUBLIC\Basemental\utilities\logging\errorlogging.py\errorlogging.py
.\BasementalDrugs_7.16.160-PUBLIC\Basemental\utilities\logging\version_handling.py\version_handling.py
E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3ib\NisaK\patches\drama_node_cleaner.py
E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3ib\NisaK\wickedpervs\main_misc.py

It looks to me it is a relationship and telemetry hooks bug, which is a base game bug introduced by growing together expansion (not the last update which, by the way, edit exclusively tuning files involved in the "lost tooth" bug and absolutely nothing else). 

You can read more about it here: LE: Exception while processing telemetry hooks - Answer HQ (ea.com)

And download a fix here: Relationship & Telemetry Hook Error Fix (UCFSIFBA) | LeRoiDeTout on Patreon

Thanks for the reply. I did find the workaround "fix" script (UCFSIFBA) which has stopped all the errors on startup. Still getting a few other errors every now and then relating to to a "culling" issue (seemingly relating to removing "dead" or "zero" relationship sims no longer "in world"). I guess EA will eventually get around to fixing it. Thankfully it only pops up every now and then shortly after some in world sim dies.

Thanks again!

Just wanted to update on gameplay and errors. So far so good. I'm also using LeRoiDeTout on Patreon | Performance Commands / Get Relationship Metrics Error Fix (PCGRMFix) and that has dropped the other occasional errors to none. Added mods a few at a time to get to my normal loadout; Over 600 CC mods and a lot (forgot exact number as I type this) of script mods running (including 3 of the heavy Simrealist RE, SNB and Private Practice mods) and it's been rock solid again.

If it wasn't for modders fixing/patching issues with EA's code, the game would probably be completely unplayable now, so my thanks go out to them for all their hard work and diligence in keeping everything going!

Edited by 80Z