Why is every sim on Birth Control??

Please help.  Every single female sim in the game is now on 100% effective birth control and I can not take it off.  Even when relationship is built and I ask to stop using, pregnancy still doesnt happen.  I've even tried to switch pregnancy chances to 100%, nothing.  Made protocols so nobody uses birth control, nothing.  Ive tried everything I can think of the past few days and nothing works.  No sims become pregnant.  Anyone know what is going on??

123.jpg

17 hours ago, modmysimsplz said:

Please help.  Every single female sim in the game is now on 100% effective birth control and I can not take it off.  Even when relationship is built and I ask to stop using, pregnancy still doesnt happen.  I've even tried to switch pregnancy chances to 100%, nothing.  Made protocols so nobody uses birth control, nothing.  Ive tried everything I can think of the past few days and nothing works.  No sims become pregnant.  Anyone know what is going on??

123.jpg

Can you post how do you have these settings?:

image.png.82a474c4b8f8680f7959ef1f65abb49a.pngimage.png.97f500d51168e475d6cc326291a059c4.png

image.png.11f6502fa78d886815db1617b8d47551.pngimage.png.267de43bac1ee5afe50e856b22dc22b2.png

And upload your wickedwhimsinfolog.log file (located in your sims 4 folder).

1) Condoms and pills are unchecked.  Auto removal is checked.  2) NPC BC use is unsafe 3) disable preg & menstrual is unchecked 4) miscarriage unchecked & notis, override, and transform are all checked.

Another weird thing I noticed is that "Ask to stop using birth control" sometimes doesnt appear when I am at certain locations.  The "become casual sex partners" is still there but the option to "ask to stop" is not.  Even when that option is still not there though, the sims are not getting pregnant.  Another strange this is that when I do build up enough relationship to ask to stop using the prompt back to me is "(player) will no longer use protection when having sex with (NPC)" or something along those lines.  Another strange this is that in my Wicked Whims tab it has the "difficulty to get someone pregnant" grayed out.. called limp dick balls or something, i dont remember what it says.. but point is that its grayed out with the inability to uncheck it, even though it shows that I dont even have any whims selected.  I have also tried to uninstall both wicked whims and nisa, redownload install again.  no luck.  Also tried a super old save from last year.. Now in this case the whim still shows that the shriveled balls option grayed out and still showed the "ask to stop using BC" but in this game i was able to get NPC pregnant.  Still on my most current save though am unable to and even with all these settings the "ask to stop using birth control" is still on every NPC.  I have also tried every combination of protocol and nothing works so I deleted all those.  

2 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

Can you post how do you have these settings?:

image.png.82a474c4b8f8680f7959ef1f65abb49a.pngimage.png.97f500d51168e475d6cc326291a059c4.png

image.png.11f6502fa78d886815db1617b8d47551.pngimage.png.267de43bac1ee5afe50e856b22dc22b2.png

And upload your wickedwhimsinfolog.log file (located in your sims 4 folder).

35 minutes ago, modmysimsplz said:

1) Condoms and pills are unchecked.  Auto removal is checked.  2) NPC BC use is unsafe 3) disable preg & menstrual is unchecked 4) miscarriage unchecked & notis, override, and transform are all checked.

Another weird thing I noticed is that "Ask to stop using birth control" sometimes doesnt appear when I am at certain locations.  The "become casual sex partners" is still there but the option to "ask to stop" is not.  Even when that option is still not there though, the sims are not getting pregnant.  Another strange this is that when I do build up enough relationship to ask to stop using the prompt back to me is "(player) will no longer use protection when having sex with (NPC)" or something along those lines.  Another strange this is that in my Wicked Whims tab it has the "difficulty to get someone pregnant" grayed out.. called limp dick balls or something, i dont remember what it says.. but point is that its grayed out with the inability to uncheck it, even though it shows that I dont even have any whims selected.  I have also tried to uninstall both wicked whims and nisa, redownload install again.  no luck.  Also tried a super old save from last year.. Now in this case the whim still shows that the shriveled balls option grayed out and still showed the "ask to stop using BC" but in this game i was able to get NPC pregnant.  Still on my most current save though am unable to and even with all these settings the "ask to stop using birth control" is still on every NPC.  I have also tried every combination of protocol and nothing works so I deleted all those.  

Maybe you have already tried, but just in case: Have you tried with "condom automatic use" ON, "pills automatic use" ON, and "npc birth control behavior" SAFE MODE?

Also i think you missed this part (my bad, too many screenshots and it was difficult to see it) ?: "And upload your wickedwhimsinfolog.log file (located in your sims 4 folder)." 

unfortunately or fortunately.. i have given up this endeavor and just started a new game.  i did try everything though.  I didnt see your message to upload the log file until I already cleaned out unused mods and text files before trying an old game... I did however save my sim from my "broken" game and during the restart I deleted all WW settings files and redo all my settings.  of course we had a recent update from WW which i downloaded.  my new game seems to be working as intended though and even though the "stop asking" is still an option and my whim of "difficulty to get someone pregnant" is still auto checked.. NPC seem to now get pregnant.  I have been checking the logs looking for anything, i wish i knew about that before i deleted the files, but it seems like a good tool.  anyways thank you for taking time out to respond even though i gave up on trying to find a solution.  

On 3/24/2023 at 2:46 PM, LittleRedSonja said:

Maybe you have already tried, but just in case: Have you tried with "condom automatic use" ON, "pills automatic use" ON, and "npc birth control behavior" SAFE MODE?

Also i think you missed this part (my bad, too many screenshots and it was difficult to see it) ?: "And upload your wickedwhimsinfolog.log file (located in your sims 4 folder)."