mod not recognized by game?

helloooo

just came to update wicked whims after the base game update, and ive gone through installing, deleting, and reinstalling probably ten times now with no success. ive followed the installation instructions exactly, tried repairing, deleting everything and starting from scratch.. nothing. i'm not even getting an error message at load, the mod isnt even being shown in script mods. i have mc command center which is working just fine so i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong ?

19 minutes ago, buzzbuzz_ said:

helloooo

just came to update wicked whims after the base game update, and ive gone through installing, deleting, and reinstalling probably ten times now with no success. ive followed the installation instructions exactly, tried repairing, deleting everything and starting from scratch.. nothing. i'm not even getting an error message at load, the mod isnt even being shown in script mods. i have mc command center which is working just fine so i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong ?

That is peculiar ?, the mod seems to be installed correctly so it should work. Have you tried installing the game outside cloud storage, i mean in a normal drive? Did it work with the mods installed in cloud storage before? That is something that can cause some issues. 

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos
5 minutes ago, LittleRedSonja said:

That is peculiar ?, the mod seems to be installed correctly so it should work. Have you tried installing the game outside cloud storage, i mean in a normal drive? Did it work with the mods installed in cloud storage before? That is something that can cause some issues. 

thanks for coming to my rescue ? the mods have been in that folder since before the infant update and used to work just fine, but i definitely will move it and see if that changes anything ?