How to shorten the "take pill" interaction cooldown?

Here's the thing : I have the "taking birth control pill" interaction set to manual. And the 24 in-game hours cooldown, before the interaction is available again, actually makes it difficult to manage.
My sim doesn't have an exact pattern every morning, so sometimes she's in the bathroom ready to take her pill at 7.30 am, and the next day it'll be 7.15. But because of the 24h cooldown I can't make her take it at that moment, and I need to wait till 7.30 (when it's no longer realistic as she naturally left the bathroom by that time, and started doing something else around the house)...
Also, the cooldown makes it so that if you're on manual settings it slowly pushes the time you can take the pill even further day after day (like, you start at 7.am, and since you need to wait for the cooldown to finishes to manually trigger the interaction, you end up not being able to take it before 11.am by the end of the sim week ?)

I have some basic in modding and I would like to change it to just 23 or even 22 hours, so that I'm not restricted in her morning routine, or on the next day as she woke up (and took her pill) later on the weekend. But upon searching in the WW package on Studio, I don't know which file I need to modify for that ?

Any help on how do to this?