Need help to identify causes for game freezing at specific places and/or specific moments.

As the title says, my game freezes, with sound still enabled at some places or some moments ingame. I play Skyrim AE. Here is a list of what I encountered so far :

- After the hall of vigilants is destroyed, I can't enter the area around it or around Dimhollow crypt. The game just freezes, with sounds still running. Before the destruction of the Hall, I can freely access the area without problems.

- I can't enter the Winking Skeever : loading screen then black screen with winking skeever sounds running.

- I can't enter fellglow keep, same symptoms as above. (only the first cell seems affected, I can "coc FellglowKeep02")

I would be grateful for any inputs on where I must look to solve this problem.

If you're familiar with debuggers then identify the thread that is stuck in a tool like process explorer, then analyze it in the debugger. Mind the traps though.

Otherwise, I'd start by inspecting all mods that alter the Winking Skeever and Fellglow Keep. Dimhollow crypt and the hall of the vigilants being outside is going to be considerably more difficult to inspect, thus I would not bother with those right now.