NEW SİMS 4 GAMEPACK DOESN'T WORK PROPERLY 1.96

Greetings, yesterday dowloaded Sims 4 with new vs . When I enter the game I didn't see my Sims. They are all disappeared and game didn't work because my WW get out of date. After saw that loaded new WW from here but this time encountered same problem and stared endless loading screen because my Nisa's vs didn't compatible with new WW so loaded new Nisa's from here.

1) When I entered the game with new WW this time I saw my Sims but the main problem is ; my WW didn't work, could reach teasing,kissing etc options but never work and only reach one when trying for to choosing options only saw WW settings.

2) During the game can't see my Sims on the mirror because the screen getting darker and only reach carrier icon one when click again and again never show up however can't see friends,simology and other icons except skills and needs.

3) When I try to reach main menu never shown and when click build mod icon game freeze. I removed many mods except animations and animation objects but still having same issues. I reach the game but can't play properly

I always come up against new game pack but this time game never become like that.

What are these bugs coming from  ? I also deleted my saved files create new Sims and when play like that still see the same obstacles. Another thing is removed all mod then firstly load WW then the others. During the game WW worked and show all animators but still same things happen.

Why these things happened, What can I do ? Any suggestions ?

55 minutes ago, Mortimer444 said:

Greetings, yesterday dowloaded Sims 4 with new vs . When I enter the game I didn't see my Sims. They are all disappeared and game didn't work because my WW get out of date. After saw that loaded new WW from here but this time encountered same problem and stared endless loading screen because my Nisa's vs didn't compatible with new WW so loaded new Nisa's from here.

1) When I entered the game with new WW this time I saw my Sims but the main problem is ; my WW didn't work, could reach teasing,kissing etc options but never work and only reach one when trying for to choosing options only saw WW settings.

2) During the game can't see my Sims on the mirror because the screen getting darker and only reach carrier icon one when click again and again never show up however can't see friends,simology and other icons except skills and needs.

3) When I try to reach main menu never shown and when click build mod icon game freeze. I removed many mods except animations and animation objects but still having same issues. I reach the game but can't play properly

I always come up against new game pack but this time game never become like that.

What are these bugs coming from  ? I also deleted my saved files create new Sims and when play like that still see the same obstacles. Another thing is removed all mod then firstly load WW then the others. During the game WW worked and show all animators but still same things happen.

Why these things happened, What can I do ? Any suggestions ?

You have another thread open with the same questions, i think it is best if you stick to the other thread since it would be much easier for anybody wanting to help you if all the answers or suggestions are in one place instead of in different open topics: