WW error - so confused!

Hi all,

See attached last exception. I'm having a nightmare trying to figure this out! From the report it says there is an issue with RPO woohoo wellness Mod. Only issue is that I know longer have this Mod installed - it's not in my Sims 4/Mods folder nor does it show on the Mods/CC pop on the sims main menu. Only Mod i have is WQ - no CC either.

Anyone know where the hell this could be hiding? I've tried doing a search in my documents and the only thing that comes up are these last exception reports as it is referenced!

I've tried deleting the local caches ad avatar cache/ Also done a game repair - to no avail. WW still not working (comes up a blank orange box upon entering household plus no option for WW comes up when my sim clicks anywhere)

Thanks in advance for any help

lastException_63814745728.txt WickedWhimsInfoLog.log WickedWhims_v175c_Exception.txt

3 hours ago, staceyleaxx04 said:

Hi all,

See attached last exception. I'm having a nightmare trying to figure this out! From the report it says there is an issue with RPO woohoo wellness Mod. Only issue is that I know longer have this Mod installed - it's not in my Sims 4/Mods folder nor does it show on the Mods/CC pop on the sims main menu. Only Mod i have is WQ - no CC either.

Anyone know where the hell this could be hiding? I've tried doing a search in my documents and the only thing that comes up are these last exception reports as it is referenced!

I've tried deleting the local caches ad avatar cache/ Also done a game repair - to no avail. WW still not working (comes up a blank orange box upon entering household plus no option for WW comes up when my sim clicks anywhere)

Thanks in advance for any help

lastException_63814745728.txt 20.3 kB · 2 downloads WickedWhimsInfoLog.log 145.02 kB · 0 downloads WickedWhims_v175c_Exception.txt 1.44 kB · 0 downloads

You also have files from extreme violence mod installed, and also one of the files from wicked whims 174d still in your mods folder. 

If you do not see them then one common place to look after is big merged cc files. Many times there are tuning files inside those packages, so that would be the first place i would look into. If you like to download sims from here or other places it is not uncommon that the creator pack tuning and sometimes even script files in the sims files, for no other reason than not caring enough, and that is another place i would look into. What is 100% sure is that those files are inside the mods folder, somewhere, and are actually causing the errors. 

5 minutes ago, LittleRedSonja said:

You also have files from extreme violence mod installed, and also one of the files from wicked whims 174d still in your mods folder. 

If you do not see them then one common place to look after is big merged cc files. Many times there are tuning files inside those packages, so that would be the first place i would look into. If you like to download sims from here or other places it is not uncommon that the creator pack tuning and sometimes even script files in the sims files, for no other reason than not caring enough, and that is another place i would look into. What is 100% sure is that those files are inside the mods folder, somewhere, and are actually causing the errors. 

Hi totally get what your saying and I would think the same but there's nothing else in the Mods folder - see attached. 

Screenshot 2023-03-20 165857.png

4 minutes ago, staceyleaxx04 said:

Hi totally get what your saying and I would think the same but there's nothing else in the Mods folder - see attached. 

Screenshot 2023-03-20 165857.png

Now that is really confusing ?. I saw that you already deleted that cache files, so that should not be the issue. Do you have your game or your mods installed in onedrive or dropbox? That is another possible explanation. If so I would try doing a fresh install somewhere else that is not a cloud storage.