My Real Body - CBBE - 3BA Bodyslide Preset

My Real Body - CBBE - 3BA Bodyslide Preset

View File

Version 1.1 Now available in 3BA. See below for details.

Bio.
I had a thought while just messing around in Skyrim. I thought about making my body as a preset. When my girl got home from work, I asked for her help, and she said sure. As an artist, I knew she would be as accurate as possible, and also because I knew I wouldn't be able to do it myself. I stood in our living room naked for about half an hour while she did her magic. This is the result.

How to use the mod.
1. Go into Bodyslide.
2. In the top left hand corner, there are two drop down menus. The top one is for outfits and stuff, the other is your presets. Click the one on the bottom.
3. You should see your presets. Select My Real Body.
4. On the top right hand side, there is a menu where you can select outfits and bodies. Click the search icon and a menu should pop up of all of your bodies and outfits. Select all available options. To make sure it’s working, select the “Preview” button below the “Build” button on the bottom.
5. In the bottom left, there will be a button labeled “Batch Build”. Click it, and everything should be made to the MRB preset. Click “Save” and exit BS.
6. Go into your game and travel around. If some female NPCs have this body, that should mean it worked.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/19/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    CBBE, Bodyslide and Outfit Studio
  • Regular Edition Compatible

• 4 weeks later...