Need help with profile creation

Since WW is always changing and many things mihc slowly confuse I wanted to ask if jmeand me a functioning current (V175a) WW profile can upload in which my sims can have whohoo again. 
P.s. how do you activate the Incest division or do you need an addon/mod ? 

translate to English*

1 hour ago, Drago1900 said:

Since WW is always changing and many things mihc slowly confuse I wanted to ask if jmeand me a functioning current (V175a) WW profile can upload in which my sims can have whohoo again. 
P.s. how do you activate the Incest division or do you need an addon/mod ? 

translate to English*

The default settings in ww should work perfectly fine without you needing to touch anything, unless you want to unlock certain features, for instance teen sex, incest and stuff like that. If it does not work with your actual settings you can always reset them to default. 

For incest you need inappropriate unlock and FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS detailed there. You also need to give the sims in question the "incest" trait:

WickedWhims Inappropriate Unlock - WickedWhims - LoversLab

Edited by LittleRedSonja