Khlas' Animations Not Working

I downloaded Khlas' Wicked Whims compatible animations and it downloaded in note-style. I placed it in my mod folder, but when I open the game it does not show up in my CC, or during actual gameplay.

Does anyone know how to fix this or if I am doing something wrong?

BTW, this is my first time installing WW animations.

Edited by Melvonie
  • Melvonie changed the title to Khlas' Animations Not Working
50 minutes ago, Melvonie said:

I downloaded Khlas' Wicked Whims compatible animations and it downloaded in note-style. I placed it in my mod folder, but when I open the game it does not show up in my CC, or during actual gameplay.

I'm also experiencing issues with Khlas' Animations, though in my case it appears to be anything thats M/M animations in general. I don't think you did anything wrong on your end, the game just updated and broke everything.

Edited by totemusica
1 hour ago, Melvonie said:

23 minutes ago, totemusica said:

I'm also experiencing issues with Khlas' Animations, though in my case it appears to be anything thats M/M animations in general. I don't think you did anything wrong on your end, the game just updated and broke everything.

You should check in Khlas and if there is not already an answer there, ask, you will get answers much faster: Khlas Sex Animations and custom contents for The Sims 4 - Page 32 - Downloads - WickedWhims - LoversLab

12 hours ago, vinsanji said:

I've had the same situation, I've been downloading and deleting and downloading it again, it never works. It never shows up in the CC and in the game.

If you mean the animations: 

You should check in Khlas and if there is not already an answer there, ask, you will get answers much faster: Khlas Sex Animations and custom contents for The Sims 4 - Page 32 - Downloads - WickedWhims - LoversLab

• 6 months later...