Still getting error messages.

I deleted, and reinstalled MCCC, WW, and Nisa's, and even replaced inappropriate unlock. Still getting error message and can't initiate teen sex. I checked the WW settings, it's turned on in both the teen/adult relationships, and teen sex button.

1 hour ago, gnerd said:

I deleted, and reinstalled MCCC, WW, and Nisa's, and even replaced inappropriate unlock. Still getting error message and can't initiate teen sex. I checked the WW settings, it's turned on in both the teen/adult relationships, and teen sex button.

I think Nisa last update still have some kind of issue, you might need to wait for a new update, or you can also upload your error file here and we can take a look in case it is not a problem with Nisa, but something else.Ā 

Actually, I started a new game. Not getting the error message, any more, just the usual "last exception caught by MCCC" that I always get, and never have figured it out. But I still can't get the inappropriate unlock to work.

6 minutes ago, gnerd said:

Actually, I started a new game. Not getting the error message, any more, just the usual "last exception caught by MCCC" that I always get, and never have figured it out. But I still can't get the inappropriate unlock to work.

Do you have the inappropriate unlock mod installed together with wicked whims? I mean together in the same folder. Did you follow the instructions listed in the mods page? If you have both ww and inappropriate unlock, and both are installed correctly, and you have the right settings, then the only explanation i can come to is another mod conflicting with ww. If you want you can upload the last exception generated by mccc, it might contain useful information to see where the problem is and, who knows, maybe we could even figure out why it always launches a last exception in your gameĀ ?

Edited by LittleRedSonja