Game not recognizing WW script package after downloading CurseForge

I downloaded CurseForge to help me better manage my cc and mods and suddenly, when I reopened my game I got an error saying the script file is missing. My game and WW were both updated, and I had been playing it just fine before getting CurseForge. I did not not touch my WW files until getting this error, and I tried to manually remove and reinstall WW since I know it's not on CF but it's still not working. I tried with the mods in the unzipped folder it comes in, and directly in the mods folder and get it every time.

wwerror WickedWhimsInfoLog.log

4 hours ago, Nymira29 said:

I downloaded CurseForge to help me better manage my cc and mods and suddenly, when I reopened my game I got an error saying the script file is missing. My game and WW were both updated, and I had been playing it just fine before getting CurseForge. I did not not touch my WW files until getting this error, and I tried to manually remove and reinstall WW since I know it's not on CF but it's still not working. I tried with the mods in the unzipped folder it comes in, and directly in the mods folder and get it every time.

wwerror 88.83 kB · 0 downloads WickedWhimsInfoLog.log 1.22 MB · 0 downloads

You have also WONDERFUL WHIMS mod installed together with WICKED WHIMS. You cannot have both installed at the same time, remove one of them (both package, script file and any add-on). That is what is causing the issue.