Excerption File and Constant Error Messages

Yeah, the update really ruined everything. I had to uninstall Wicked Perversions because it was causing my game to get the "failed to load" error that kept asking me to relaunch it. (Relaunching it, reinstalling the game, and repairing the game does nothing to fix this.) Removing the mod was the only fix and I'm super bummed out. :(

5 hours ago, yesmaam said:

I keep getting error messages pop up back to back, constantly when I start the game. My sim's penis is black and after they have sex, their bodies disappear. 

WickedWhims_v174h_Exception.txt 161.31 kB · 1 download lastException.txt 5.27 kB · 0 downloads

You have to update wicked whims to 175b, the version you have now (174h) is not compatible with your game version (1.96.365). Slice of Life and other mods by KawaiiStacie are not updated for your version of the game, you have to remove them and wait for an update. You can also check for the status of your mods in Scalett list in case you have other mods installed that might not be compatible either: The Mod List – Scarlet's Realm (scarletsrealm.com)

Black penis can be because of custom skin tones outdated, some of ea vanilla skin tones outdated (try changing to a different skin tone), outdated penis replacement or outdated mod editing pubic hair. 

Edited by LittleRedSonja