Wicked Attributes issue...Eternally Faithful and Social Avoidance are always enabled automatically

My game is up to date.  Both Sims 4 and Wicked Whims.  I now have two wicked attributes always enabled and cannot be turned off.  I have created new players do not change any settings for WW to see if that is what causes it but nope...Eternally Faithful and Social Avoidance are always enabled.  I don't want them enabled.

If anyone else has this issue and has fixed it please let me know how.  If not, I am going to have to uninstall it and try reinstalling and I don't want to do that!!!

I have attached a screen shot of the attributes before I even assign them.

Thank you in advance!

Wicked Attributes Auto on.docx

8 hours ago, Harley Dream said:

My game is up to date.  Both Sims 4 and Wicked Whims.  I now have two wicked attributes always enabled and cannot be turned off.  I have created new players do not change any settings for WW to see if that is what causes it but nope...Eternally Faithful and Social Avoidance are always enabled.  I don't want them enabled.

If anyone else has this issue and has fixed it please let me know how.  If not, I am going to have to uninstall it and try reinstalling and I don't want to do that!!!

I have attached a screen shot of the attributes before I even assign them.

Thank you in advance!

Wicked Attributes Auto on.docx 130.81 kB · 1 download

Are those traits actually visible in your sims info? If your sim cannot get those traits (for example because of incompatible personality) the traits will show up grayed, but that does not mean they are assigned, only that they are not available. The trait should be visible like this, if it is not on the list then it is not assigned:

2023-02-08_22-24-12-999_Averza_Ice_cream_Preset.png