Last Exception/ all sims erased

2 minutes ago, Misantropo451 said:
Hello, I downloaded the latest update and it gave me several errors from the last exception, two of them in red. Also all the sims were deleted. Sorry for my bad English. I hope it can be resolved soon. All the best

error 1.jpg

error 2.jpg

And what game version are you using? If you are using the latest version of wicked whims (175b) you need game version 1.96.365 or it will not work. 

38 minutes ago, Misantropo451 said:

Hi, yes i used WickedWhims v175b [2023-03-17] and my game version is 1.96.365 

Then you have one or more mods that are trying to use "older" wicked whims code. There are a few mods that "use" wicked whims code, for example Nisa, i think AEP also, and there might be others. If you have one of those mods you have to update them or simply remove them if there is no version compatible with your game version.  

3 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

Then you have one or more mods that are trying to use "older" wicked whims code. There are a few mods that "use" wicked whims code, for example Nisa, i think AEP also, and there might be others. If you have one of those mods you have to update them or simply remove them if there is no version compatible with your game version.  

Thanks! I solved the issues.