12 minutes ago, escapediary said:

Cant for the life of me figure out whats going wrong. I took away every mod and left WW in and I cant see my sims and menus but when I take away WW and add everything else I can see my sims, move etc. 

lastException.txt 3.82 MB · 1 download

Well, you have a ton of outdated and broken stuff in your mods folder, things such as AEP, Nisa, the old version of RPO... just to name a few, so when you say that "you took out everything but ww" i am not sure what you mean. 

You have to remove every single mod that is not updated and clearly compatible (i mean that you know for sure is being updated for this last game patch or cleared by the author) out of your mods folder. Then clear the cache files and try again. If you do not remove and/or updated all those super outdated mods your game is never going to work no matter what you do. If you are not sure if a mod is compatible or not check Scarlett list: The Mod List – Scarlet's Realm (scarletsrealm.com)

After that do a game repair, and everything should work fine ?. I am sorry but the last game update broke a lot of mods, so unfortunately there is no other easy fix. 

12 minutes ago, LittleRedSonja said:

Well, you have a ton of outdated and broken stuff in your mods folder, things such as AEP, Nisa, the old version of RPO... just to name a few, so when you say that "you took out everything but ww" i am not sure what you mean. 

You have to remove every single mod that is not updated and clearly compatible (i mean that you know for sure is being updated for this last game patch or cleared by the author) out of your mods folder. Then clear the cache files and try again. If you do not remove and/or updated all those super outdated mods your game is never going to work no matter what you do. If you are not sure if a mod is compatible or not check Scarlett list: The Mod List – Scarlet's Realm (scarletsrealm.com)

After that do a game repair, and everything should work fine ?. I am sorry but the last game update broke a lot of mods, so unfortunately there is no other easy fix. 

Greatly appreciated thank you I will try all of that