I did post on the patreon page as this is the patreon version of the mod but just in case its another mod interfering and Im just overlooking it, I thought it couldnt hurt to ask here. I keep getting an error and then a notice telling me the ts4 script is bad (error during initialization of services). I deleted and redownloaded the mod, I removed small companion mods that also contain ts4 script, and now Im out of ideas. I carefully looked over my mccc logs and theres no hints. Other people are having this error but apparently not everyone. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know. *Editing to add some info: I finally got through to discord help but am now more confused. They didnt find the problem and finally wanted me to test for the error with only mccc in my folder and nothing else. I failed to see how that would help since its a wicked whims error and I cant receive a wicked whims error if wicked whims isnt in my folder. 

Edited by kelliq86
1 hour ago, kelliq86 said:

I did post on the patreon page as this is the patreon version of the mod but just in case its another mod interfering and Im just overlooking it, I thought it couldnt hurt to ask here. I keep getting an error and then a notice telling me the ts4 script is bad (error during initialization of services). I deleted and redownloaded the mod, I removed small companion mods that also contain ts4 script, and now Im out of ideas. I carefully looked over my mccc logs and theres no hints. Other people are having this error but apparently not everyone. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know. 

Have you tried with ONLY wicked whims in your mods folder and no other mod installed? That is kind of important to see if it is an issue with other mod conflicting with ww or a bug in ww. 

4 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

Have you tried with ONLY wicked whims in your mods folder and no other mod installed? That is kind of important to see if it is an issue with other mod conflicting with ww or a bug in ww. 

Yes, same error even if its literally the only things in my folder (no cc, no animations, no nothing but wicked whims). I finally got onto the right discord chat and they said my game wasnt reading data correctly but told me to go to ea support for help. So I did and ea told me to uinstall the ea app and reinstall it to fix the problem of my game not reading data correctly and I did but it erased the game when I did and I have super slow internet and its going to be a good 30 hours before it redownloads everything.