Jump to content

Outfit studio - Bodyparts disapear after i zap parts of the outfit


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm trying to get acustomed with Outfit studio, and I get this problem that I did not find a fix for in any tutorial I've watched so far. I'm trying to remove some parts of the armor, but when i do that the bodypart dissapears. Inside outfit studio the body looks fine but when I open the project in bodyslide and in the game, that bodypart is gone. can anyone help fix this? 

Posted
21 hours ago, you1995 said:

I'm trying to get acustomed with Outfit studio, and I get this problem that I did not find a fix for in any tutorial I've watched so far. I'm trying to remove some parts of the armor, but when i do that the bodypart dissapears. Inside outfit studio the body looks fine but when I open the project in bodyslide and in the game, that bodypart is gone. can anyone help fix this? 

The error you are experiencing may be caused by the body type of the armor (ES: all COCO clothes, require its body, easily removable). From what you say, it sounds like the armor is glued to the body, what you could do, is to open it in Outfit Studio and remove the body in use at that time, then go to File and select Load Reference, the body you use will appear. After these steps, you should be able to make the changes to your armature

 

Posted
23 hours ago, you1995 said:

I'm trying to remove some parts of the armor, but when i do that the bodypart dissapears

A few screens of the steps would be helpful . It is obvious to me that there is something wrong 

Posted
On 3/18/2023 at 1:56 PM, ?????? 1627 said:

A few screens of the steps would be helpful . It is obvious to me that there is something wrong 

I kind of solved it by changing the refference body with a new one. The downside is that I have to refit the body back into the armor, but I'll get to that when I have time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...