23 hours ago, Super anal fucker meiko said:

I understand. To be clear, WW is not compatible with the latest EA upgrade. You will have to wait for WW to support the latest version. If you are a pre-upgrade Sims then perhaps a default nude replacement, but I have a feeling from your post that is not the case.

Would it be called "default nude replacement"? I don't remember downloading a mod like that but maybe one of the characters that I downloaded had it so I don't know if I could just look up nude replacement in my mods or what

2 minutes ago, 45hitcombo said:

Would it be called "default nude replacement"? I don't remember downloading a mod like that but maybe one of the characters that I downloaded had it so I don't know if I could just look up nude replacement in my mods or what

By the way, does this phenomenon continue to occur with newer versions of WW?

Just FYI, my data is present in the tattoo causing a similar phenomenon. If I remove or change the tattoo, it might improve.

1 hour ago, Super anal fucker meiko said:

By the way, does this phenomenon continue to occur with newer versions of WW?

Just FYI, my data is present in the tattoo causing a similar phenomenon. If I remove or change the tattoo, it might improve.

It does still occur even with the new update of WW but I did figure out that everything is ok when I load into the game there is

Edit; I did try to see if it was the tattoos that was causing the problem and no luck :(

Edited by 45hitcombo