sigmaticblast Posted March 16, 2023 Posted March 16, 2023 Sounds like you're game updated you'll need to wait till the mods are updated sorry to say
sigmaticblast Posted March 16, 2023 Posted March 16, 2023 Also make sure you read the forum before posting 1
Homer777 Posted March 16, 2023 Author Posted March 16, 2023 Sorry for doing something wrong in this forum, my mistake
qwietsleep Posted March 16, 2023 Posted March 16, 2023 This happened to me too I'm glad I'm not the only one lol
lisander68 Posted March 16, 2023 Posted March 16, 2023 1 hour ago, Homer777 said: lastException.txt 216.52 kB · 8 downloads 43 minutes ago, qwietsleep said: This happened to me too I'm glad I'm not the only one lol have you deleted the localthumbcache file? when this file is active, it forces the game to run with mods that are not actually there. Simply try to remove it (no danger, a new one will be generated)
Homer777 Posted March 17, 2023 Author Posted March 17, 2023 Yes, I did and the problem persits, a pity. We´ll have to wait for an update, at least me. thankyou so much anyways
lisander68 Posted March 18, 2023 Posted March 18, 2023 23 hours ago, Homer777 said: Yes, I did and the problem persits, a pity. We´ll have to wait for an update, at least me. thankyou so much anyways WW has been updated to version v175b
Homer777 Posted March 18, 2023 Author Posted March 18, 2023 Yeh, with the last whicked update is worse, I cant play, it says error code 109:6166bd56:fe441218 Its frustrating. Play sims without whickedwhims its not the same
Homer777 Posted March 18, 2023 Author Posted March 18, 2023 Thankyou so much, I´ll try to solve the problem installing only whicked whims mod and cheking the other ones later. A hard work ahead, hehe.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now