Some bugs related to lumpinous mods, wicked whims, and nisa wp (all very good mod creators despite of these problems)

Nisa, lumpinou and tubodriver (creator of wicked wims) are very good mod producers. but at least on my game some problems are happening. is someone else having the same problems ?

ok. here are some problems that maybe related to  lumpinous incoompability with ww and nisa wp

1) i cant delete the “no strings attached” lumpinou mod from the mod folder without being unable to load my household (returns to the worlds/neighborhoods).

2) the lgbt mod is not aligned with wicked whims or the nisa wp mod. i need to set manually the sexuality instead of it being in alignment with it,  in past versions it was aligned.

3) when a sim is asked for sex in wicked whims and rejects it, the message is not appearing for some sims , indicating a possible bug. maybe reklated to the lumpinou mod gender configurations. 

4) sim is always accepting threesomes and when the sims is doing sex alone, the sims always accept others joining her. even though she is a lesbian.

5)i dont know if its related, but the naked buffs (eyes wide open , for example), are not showing up.

thanks.

8 minutes ago, arak2 said:

Nisa, lumpinou and tubodriver (creator of wicked wims) are very good mod producers. but at least on my game some problems are happening. is someone else having the same problems ?

ok. here are some problems that maybe related to  lumpinous incoompability with ww and nisa wp

1) i cant delete the “no strings attached” lumpinou mod from the mod folder without being unable to load my household (returns to the worlds/neighborhoods).

2) the lgbt mod is not aligned with wicked whims or the nisa wp mod. i need to set manually the sexuality instead of it being in alignment with it,  in past versions it was aligned.

3) when a sim is asked for sex in wicked whims and rejects it, the message is not appearing for some sims , indicating a possible bug. maybe reklated to the lumpinou mod gender configurations. 

4) sim is always accepting threesomes and when the sims is doing sex alone, the sims always accept others joining her. even though she is a lesbian.

5)i dont know if its related, but the naked buffs (eyes wide open , for example), are not showing up.

thanks.

To technically work around this issue, you will need to wait for WW to be updated. Currently, WW is not compatible with new updates distributed by EA. This happens with every update, but since this update is a very large one, it will require more time.