so now I am getting a loading error code 109.fd81e803:a59c7bf .  i have been getting this for a couple of weeks, this happens after I pick out a world comes back with this error says to relaunch but does the same thing. I have cleaned up mod folder reduced and updated what I could.  I have not been able to play game since August due to many other issues. mc_lastexception.html

28 minutes ago, scottbear said:

so now I am getting a loading error code 109.fd81e803:a59c7bf .  i have been getting this for a couple of weeks, this happens after I pick out a world comes back with this error says to relaunch but does the same thing. I have cleaned up mod folder reduced and updated what I could.  I have not been able to play game since August due to many other issues. mc_lastexception.html

Some mod is adding a trait to one of your sims that is preventing the game from load it, probably because the trait is broken. Look for mods that adds custom traits or buffs to sims and remove them for now. Then delete the cache files (avatarcache and localthumbcache) and try again. There might be more issues, but the errors in the error file yo have uploaded are because of that, and it is a common cause of error 109 (together with outdated mod, corrupted lots, corrupted saves and a long list).

If it does not work try with anew save and a new household. If it does not work, try removing every single mod from mods folder, delete the cache files again, and try with an unmodded game. If it does not work that can be corrupted game files, try a game repair and try again. 

Anyway right now it might be a difficult time and not the best time to try to fix it since many mods are broken after the update, but since you have this problem since way before give a try to what i told you. 

Edited by LittleRedSonja