Follower stuck "Following"

saadi89

well i have this problem with lydia where she and two others were following me, when the all vanished, after being told by a follower "I had someone with me", i went to all three and all of them had same problem i.e.they were stuck in "following" mode but not techinically following thhey just had the usual companion dialogues and then back to whatever they were doing.

Now, the other two were mods so uninstalling and reinstalling worked for them, but Lydia won't go away, i even tried "Parting" ways and she says "I will head back home" but when i activate her again the follower dialogues come up. She won't die for some reason, maybe because she is in dragonsreach, attacking her raises no bounty but she is just downed then get up in few moments. So what is the problem and how can i fix it? I have UFO installed and many followers.

Archived