game update reminded me of something i wanted/was looking for re: milk

patch notes:

> you can now decide whether or not a Sim can produce milk

are there any hu-cow type mods? since milk is an item with country living and all. it's something i'd think would be a part of nisa's but afaik it isn't. i think it'd be fun to have a hu-cow farm with corrals and milking machines, and a sort of faux-occult type of hu-cows where they have a milk and sex needs bar. maybe bulls as well, who need to be "milked" in their own way?

Kritical has a milking machine for females. It adds a milking skill, some social interactions, a custom rabbithole, maybe some other stuff I haven't found yet. He also released some clothing to go with it which suits the theme. It doesn't add any custom needs bars, but it does have moodlets. It doesn't require any packs I don't think.

1 hour ago, Glabdo said:

Kritical has a milking machine for females. It adds a milking skill, some social interactions, a custom rabbithole, maybe some other stuff I haven't found yet. He also released some clothing to go with it which suits the theme. It doesn't add any custom needs bars, but it does have moodlets. It doesn't require any packs I don't think.

is there a way to download all the files at once instead of one by one?

12 hours ago, RayeKagari said:

is there a way to download all the files at once instead of one by one?

There may be, but I wouldn't ask about it in his support thread if I were you, every page has people asking the same thing and he doesn't even acknowledge them anymore.

On the other hand, he is one of the more skilled creators here on LL, so he definitely deserves the clicks if you do it the old fashioned way IMO. The wiki is great for previews of stuff so you can find something you want and just CTRL+F for it when you have the downloads pulled up.

Hi, with the recent update, to improve realism, I wanted to try to make breastfeeding possible. In the base game, when the female sim breastfeeds the baby, she does it with the shirt down, she doesn't discover the breast, in short. Plus I tried installing the Noir mod, which I'm told is the best. I installed it but I can't find the options to set the parameters I need. Thanks to those who will help me. 

https://nudepatch.net/the-sims-4-milky-tits/