Ass equivalent of "Bouncing boobies" mod?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

To this day, this mod is still working, I have all the updates until the most recent Growing Togheter and the mod fulfills its function. If this mod posted here does not work for you, try to consult the patreon there he has the updated mod, you will help him and your mod will work without problems.

Happy Simday!

On 3/24/2023 at 10:02 AM, Loverlobfe said:

Hello!

To this day, this mod is still working, I have all the updates until the most recent Growing Togheter and the mod fulfills its function. If this mod posted here does not work for you, try to consult the patreon there he has the updated mod, you will help him and your mod will work without problems.

Happy Simday!

What? I never said the mod didn't work, what?

• 1 year later...

The creator of the mod now has a Patreon where she sporadically (but consistently) updates the bouncing mod.  Butt bouncing was added to her bouncing sims mod in a past update (I believe penis bouncing was also added in the past). The two most recent updates are paywalls but the update before those can be found here; https://vault.ts4rebels.cc/0:/TonicMole/

Try the mod in game, if u like the butt bouncing, then I’ll send the most recent update ☺️

On 3/26/2023 at 3:39 AM, wewfap04 said:

What? I never said the mod didn't work, what?

On 4/8/2024 at 7:31 AM, Fionnachree said:

The creator of the mod now has a Patreon where she sporadically (but consistently) updates the bouncing mod.  Butt bouncing was added to her bouncing sims mod in a past update (I believe penis bouncing was also added in the past). The two most recent updates are paywalls but the update before those can be found here; https://vault.ts4rebels.cc/0:/TonicMole/

Try the mod in game, if u like the butt bouncing, then I’ll send the most recent update ☺️

He promised ass bouncing like... YEARS ago. There is a package file in his downloads called "WalkingBounce.package" but I have NEVER noticed any ass bounce from it, it could be just boobs bounce but for walking animations. His patreon posts are vague and don't say anything specific about the ass bounce, he doesn't even provide preview screenshots. In fact, he promised ass bounce BEFORE WW rig even had butt bones.

Edited by parzysty