What's your favourite race?

I always played as female nord. Today I decided to start new game with different character. I spend probably one hour for thinking which race I should play >.<. After hour I created female breton.

What's your favourite race for sex/adult gameplay?

Breton. Free magic resist? Yes, please.

Second would be Imperial, but only with Morningstar. Two free perk points at the start of the game? Yes, please.

I never play beast races. Ewww...

Edited by belegost

Nord, Breton, Imperial, Redguard,... all done

Can't name a favorite since it's mostly story-driven RPG

Vanilla elf race are meh... plain nonsense ugly-ish. Mods helped a lot for my woodelf game

6 hours ago, Darkpig said:

Why do I play with Devious Devices?

Why would you not play with Devious Devices?

My favorite races to play as normally are Khajiit and Dunmer, and that holds true for the characters I use for adult adventures. But I also am partial to Bretons for sexy gameplay, mainly because I tend to come up with a lot of scenarios that involve the Forsworn. The wild, aggressive people of the Reach just do it for me, I guess. 

• 2 weeks later...

Played mostly Nord for a good long while...

Even after installing Imperious, 

But after a while realized that High Elves were actually really cool, especially with that mod.  For one when your stamina or magic resource takes a nose dive you lose about 50% of your Armor and Magic defense rating....

Also armor and weapons are 15% less effective by default at all times, so that 50% loss is on top of that negative.

Considering the sorts of mods available here on this website the High Elf is clearly the best choice for the warrior class when playing with Imperious Races installed.  Getting defeated of course happens quite a bit but I dont mind seeing my High Elf get punished for it.

When actually playing the game seriously...

Play the Altmeir as an actual mage or spell sword with Defeat turned off.

Imperious turns them into a sort of glass character, the benefits are better enchantments and a racial contingency spell that automatically fires off two self targeted spells based on conditions such as combat begins.

Edited by Gameplayer

Standard gameplay or adult mod oriented gameplay, it makes no difference to me, it is always Khajiit.

Looking for adult oriented mods that include them or adapting other mods to account for them is not just a fun challenge unto itself, it has made me aware of aware of the work of modders who don't receive enough attention, be it on Loverslab, VectorPlexis.com or the Nexus.

On 3/24/2023 at 10:10 PM, Gameplayer said:

Played mostly Nord for a good long while...

Even after installing Imperious, 

But after a while realized that High Elves were actually really cool, especially with that mod.  For one when your stamina or magic resource takes a nose dive you lose about 50% of your Armor and Magic defense rating....

Also armor and weapons are 15% less effective by default at all times, so that 50% loss is on top of that negative.

Considering the sorts of mods available here on this website the High Elf is clearly the best choice for the warrior class when playing with Imperious Races installed.  Getting defeated of course happens quite a bit but I dont mind seeing my High Elf get punished for it.

When actually playing the game seriously...

Play the Altmeir as an actual mage or spell sword with Defeat turned off.

Imperious turns them into a sort of glass character, the benefits are better enchantments and a racial contingency spell that automatically fires off two self targeted spells based on conditions such as combat begins.

After making some of my own mods I found that race overhauls are kinda limiting gameplay wise. If you take away the abilities aspect of it the selection consists of white person, green person with underbite, 3 cookie making elves, a furry, a scaly and a black dude. I'm okay with those options. After all why shouldn't I be able to play a khajiit mage or a highelf warrior and be good at it? Why should we be punished for picking a high elf warrior? Perks and abilities is what makes characters interesting to play. Bethesda's design philosophy makes sense in that regard. Then again it makes multiracial battles a bit boring. Also I still mainly pick Breton because I'm a damn hypocrite. Perhaps it is the adventure aspect that makes gameplay fun.