What is your mod list apart from RJW and how does your load order look like?

i found myself falling in love with RJW and its sub mods more than the base game Rimworld since release. 

Can't find myself to play anymore Rimworld without RJW mods.

all their recent updates have kind of lessen my gameplay hours due to the enormous hours in takes to make mods work with each other in which i do not have.

for those which are into the mods, forget about the other mods, u can't have everything working like clockwork together when there are often more than 50 mods at a time for many players.

first of all mod devs doesn't neccesarily consider compatibility with other mods thats a given.

mod devs are doing it for free and u cant demand nonsense like they owe u.

Ludwig updates without much consideration for mod devs too.

is there anyone to blame for that? i dont think so. 

but i can imagine the frustration & annoyances players are having with issues as not all are IT literate.

and i can imagine the frustration & annoyances mod makers are having when most players don't know what they are doing. 

for those of you which are good in making mods work, care to list down your mod list and load order that works like a charm to save trouble for those which are poor at that.

it will be a life saver.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Itsuji

Out side of auto sorting with rimPy or even just the built in sort. You just need to make sure you load in order for sub mods, and overwrites. Out side of that the order makes very little difference.

The best order is
Core
DLC(s)

Mod primairy
Mod addons
Mod overwrites(IE. texture replacements)

RJW
RJW addons
RJW overwrites

The main thing that will break you game isn't necessarily the load order, but incompatibility between mods.