TQH 0 - Full Game MUGEN (NSFW/+18)

Hello greetings.

I hope this is the place for this topic, if not, an apology in advance.

I've been browsing this forum and it seems like a place where I could share a project with other enthusiasts of adult themed video games; I am not a mod creator, but I am a fan of MUGEN (a game engine created by Elecbyte, possibly known by several of this place) in which I have developed for some time a project that I have called TQH 0, The Queen Hentai 0, a complete game (I think) although the MUGEN platform has several limitations, it also has interesting proposals to share when creating uniform content.

With no other pretensions than to share this project and know the opinions and comments to improve it, in the game you can find 18 characters, settings and diverse content, but in summary it has 2 modalities, one "sexy" and another "hentai" and several things that can be interesting I think...

But well, a lot of text, so some images of the game.

Spoiler

mugen000.png

mugen001.png

mugen002.png

mugen003.png

mugen004.png

mugen005.png

mugen006.png

mugen007.png

mugen008.png

mugen009.png

mugen010.png

mugen011.png

mugen012.png

mugen014.png

mugen015.png

You can check it at the following URL (The link will expire in a short period of time, due to the hosting service).

https://gofile.io/d/gvsW1J

File: 24022023.zip
Size: 231,7 MB