Looking To Create A Semi-NSFW Fandom-Based Game...

And I need a lot of assistance. I'm very new to creating video game content still and don't yet know how a lot of things work. But I had this idea ten years ago... and I'd like to make it a reality using RPGMaker MZ. It would be within the universe of the Beetlejuice Animated Series and you'd play as Lydia, who has just turned 21. The main stories of the game are basically for Lydia to win a scholarship for her photography in college in the Living Realm and for you as Lydia to help Beetlejuice avoid getting rubbed out of the Neitherworld by Mayor Maynot... But there's more. I'm going to have monster battles with exp and dropped items, equippable items, craftable items, an item gifting system that increases relationship points with characters/NPCs, a time/day/night/seasons system, a farming system, a system that lets you customize Lydia's room in the Living World... Things like that... and the characters that you can get romantic with in the relationship system should have story arcs that end in some very sexual content and there should be several different endings for each character, with some being good endings and some being bad ones... and depending on which side quests you did for that character or which choices you made in speaking to them, the ending should change to one of the good or bad ones. I would also like to do a sort of school system where you have to sometimes attend classes in the Living Realm and answer actual questions from professor lectures, similar to what we had in Persona 3 and now Pokemon Scarlet and Violet as well.

If you'd like to assist me with creating this game, shoot me a message or if you don't feel like joining the team, I'd still very much appreciate your input here. :) Also... I must admit that although I am into doing art, I struggle a little with sprite work so please have a look at my first Lydia sprites as well? I am considering updating her outfit. I might, I might not. Who knows.

Lydia1-1.png

lydia-sprites-overworld.png