What do I need to make my Sims look that good?

Hello Lovers, 

I am new to modding The SIMS 4. 

I downloaded a few mods from nexus which got me started, and also brought me here. 

I know the which goes into their proper folders (Mods/Tray). Yet, my characters don't look anything like the screenshots. 

I only have the base game, no dlc as of right now. (Not sure if any is required for the Sims looks?)

A little help would be nice. I already seen the newbie mods list's that are pinned. But, they don't say what I need to make the sims look the way they do. Better faces, etc...

Please and Thank you :)

27 minutes ago, teitogun said:

Very easy. Search remus sirion on simsresource. Get any of his skin overlays - turn any randomly generated shitsim into an instant megababe

Or you can just apply lauruna's skin, I prety much use it on all my sims

https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-skintones/title/lauruna-skin/id/1315067/

Thank you. I used to have this skin, loved it, and then lost track of it. Couldn't remember the name of it.

Recently, my one and only Sims 4 Save, Mods, and Tray files got deleted by the EA app (long story) and . I randomly came across this post because of that fantastic rendering of Scarlett Johansson and then came across this post. THANKS!

Try to give them custom skins! the creator THISISTHEM has a loooot of realistic skins that you can find for free as well, on ts4rebels (search this on google). also search for different presets for nose, eyes, lips, etc. to give to your sims. I recommend ts4rebels.cc, simsdom.net and thesimsresource.com, these sites are the main ones that Im using for custom content