Mount & Blade: Bannerlord - Is there a forbidden relationship mode with nobles?

Hello everyone;
There is a mod I want, a forbidden relationship mod. To put it briefly, there are many noble female or male characters in Bannerlord. Can they have a secret sexual relationship with our hero, according to the relationship level?

To give a few recommendations for the scenario;
1 - There may be a quest that will become active when you reach a certain level or title. For example; Any noble/lady with a high relationship level can send a letter to our hero and assign a quest. Quests can be simple things like hoping to win a tournament or breaking into a bandit hideout. Gold can be given as a reward, or the sex scene can be started with a speech like "I have something else in mind as a reward".

2 - After completing the quests and at any time in the game, the noble/lady can send a letter to our heroine to offer to meet in secret. The appointment can take place in a city, a castle, or an inn. Once the meeting takes place, the sexual intercourse scene may come into play again. For example Hot Butter mod can be activated as a relationship scene.

I've never tried modding and I don't know how to do it, but I have such a mod in mind. Has a mod like this been made before? (Except Hot Butter mode)

If such a mod has not been made before, I hope this article will be useful for people who can make mods.
Considering that the number of nobles/ladies in the game is high, it will be exciting for our hero to have such a forbidden relationship in the game.
I don't know if anyone will make the mod, but I think such a mod will make the game a little more fun. ?

Edited by uzuncocuk
  • uzuncocuk changed the title to Mount & Blade: Bannerlord - Is there a forbidden relationship mode with nobles?
  • 2 weeks later...