Does anyone know how to fix the custom vampire eye reverting back to the default vampire eyes?

Even using DVA, still get this issue.  Mostly goes away though with DVA because the eye changing feature of DVA changes the eye texture out for different states such as combat or feeding as well as stages of hunger.

I've also got the no female vampire fangs issue in spite of using acdales female vampires have fangs mod >< , I know that mod is supposed to work but for some reason this time it is not.

On 2/28/2023 at 8:39 PM, Gameplayer said:

Even using DVA, still get this issue.  Mostly goes away though with DVA because the eye changing feature of DVA changes the eye texture out for different states such as combat or feeding as well as stages of hunger.

I've also got the no female vampire fangs issue in spite of using acdales female vampires have fangs mod >< , I know that mod is supposed to work but for some reason this time it is not.

found this after doing some more googling. it fixed the issue. it might help you as well https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/71613

18 minutes ago, GamerRB said:

found this after doing some more googling. it fixed the issue. it might help you as well https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/71613

I will give it a go,

Thinking about using the Botox patcher on the Vampire Eyes and Fang mod to see if I can get vampire teeth on females working, but really just want to play.

If your interested in DVA got it over off shaken mods.

26 minutes ago, Gameplayer said:

I will give it a go,

Thinking about using the Botox patcher on the Vampire Eyes and Fang mod to see if I can get vampire teeth on females working, but really just want to play.

If your interested in DVA got it over off shaken mods.

I'll take a look, thanks for the recommendation ❤️ 

So I started my gameplay as a vampire through alternate start.

Using also Sacrosanct,

And I did download ACDales Fangs for Female Vampires, a fix mod.

Eventually I figured out that female vampires had fangs, just not my player vampire...

So I just did a jump start at a campfire, gave PC a potion of embracing....And used racemenu to export the head mesh for the fangs.