red apple problem

hello i have a problem i downloaded the red apple put it in the mod and installed the enterprise and went to work everything was fine until then when i went to work - enterprise there was no one there there were no people and while it came out i have to clean and while I clicked on the furniture, it didn't give me the option for cleaning. can someone help?, maybe I haven't put some files?

19 hours ago, Aoratos said:

hello i have a problem i downloaded the red apple put it in the mod and installed the enterprise and went to work everything was fine until then when i went to work - enterprise there was no one there there were no people and while it came out i have to clean and while I clicked on the furniture, it didn't give me the option for cleaning. can someone help?, maybe I haven't put some files?

Most of the time that is because you might have not installed the mod properly (for example you have the script files too deep inside the mods folder or simply are missing files) or it is outdated. Other possible reasons are files from an older version still in your mods folder (look for that) or some other mod that is not fully compatible with red apple, look for that too. 

If you cannot figure it out go check red apple thread for known bugs and other possible solutions: 

RedAppleNet 2.0.3d - Part-time Active Career - November 22, 2022. - Page 30 - Downloads - The Sims 4 - LoversLab