cc mod add visual penis in CAS. How to remove?

I added some cc sims to my game. The mod also added a this huge visual penis to CAS. It doesn't show up in game however. It does show up for all my male characters in CAS. I would like to see my sim the way he will look in game without this visual. How do I identify this type of mod so I can remove it from CAS?

21 minutes ago, IRobot said:

I added some cc sims to my game. The mod also added a this huge visual penis to CAS. It doesn't show up in game however. It does show up for all my male characters in CAS. I would like to see my sim the way he will look in game without this visual. How do I identify this type of mod so I can remove it from CAS?

If you do not know the name of the cc causing this 2 easy options are:

1- Better exceptions have an option to see all the cc on a sim while in game. It will give you a list.

2- Sims4tray importer. I think this one is easier. Simply save a sim with the problematic cc, then open sims4tray importer, open the saved sim, select "cc" on the right side on top of the sim thumbnail. It will give you a list of the cc equipped by that sim, and you can select the problematic cc and remove it from your mods folder.