Lips alignment issue with some Sims

This position is based on mike24's "Tribute to Amra - 04".

This is not the only time it happens, but there are Sims like this that can have issues where the penis clips through the top lip. It doesn't happen to all Sims, but occasionally I come across a Sim like this one who, once the issue has been discovered, always have the issue with all other positions.

Any idea how to fix it? I did try once to manually reposition the lips in CAS and even change the style of lips, but to no avail.

image.png.1fc038e31ad95f84dad2e9360b4d410b.png

first of all have you adjusted the ww setting to allow for height mods? it may be that simple for you... that you need to check that box in the wicked settings... but there are mods out there that adjust the height of sims and is not compatible with wicked whims... in that case the only way to know which one is causing the issue is to use the 50/50 fix.

On 2/27/2023 at 11:28 PM, Monson said:

first of all have you adjusted the ww setting to allow for height mods? it may be that simple for you... that you need to check that box in the wicked settings... but there are mods out there that adjust the height of sims and is not compatible with wicked whims... in that case the only way to know which one is causing the issue is to use the 50/50 fix.

Good point... I don't use height adjusting mods of any sort, but will take a look.

Ok so I turned off allowance of height adjusting mods. No change.

I did try modifying the character in CAS, raising the lips to be in a higher position on the face. It improved it mildly, but I encountered issue where it wouldn't allow the lips to go above a certain height... Looks like I might need to go granular comparing it to another Sim that it works fine for.