Why is the tongue in a different position?

1 hour ago, 30seeds said:

So my sims tongue (during sex) isn't even in the right place. I deleted the files that would usually cause that problem and yet it still show's the floating tongue.

Are you sure you have deleted all the possible conflicting rigs? I only ask because it is easy to miss something, and conflicting rigs are the only cause i know that could be causing that bug. Double checking never hurts ?

If you have already deleted all the common offenders then look in your mods folder for things with "animated", "rig", "tongue" or "head" in the name, anything to for example animate hairs or wings. If you have merged packages in your mods folder check those too, you might have something like that inside a merged package. If you cannot find the culprit upload a system info log generated by mc commander or a wickedwhimsinfolog.log (inside sims 4 folder) too see a full list of your mods and custom content and see if we can help, but do that AFTER you remove all those things. 

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos
On 2/23/2023 at 10:29 PM, 30seeds said:

Yea i don't see anything, here's my wickedwhimsinfolog.log

WickedWhimsInfoLog.log 1.32 MB · 4 downloads

The only thing i see is a bunch of duplicates but i doubt that is the problem. It won't hurt removing them anyway. You have too many mods so i might have missed something, it is a bit difficult to find anything there. If you cannot identify the problematic file yourself try the 50/50 method until you find it.