ღ?Emma?ღ

3/20/23

UPDATE: Please, if you downloaded any of my sims and you installed the pancake color slider UI included with the Sim, since the recent Sims 4 update the mod although it works, it causes discolored and disfigured icons in CAS and in game.   Please remove the thepancake1-ColorSlidersUI-v2d-MoreColumnsCompatible- Until the mod is updated - thank you

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This sim "Emma" is based on a EMT I work with.  Although she will not let me post her pics, I did upload a version of her sim with permission.  

There are two mods that I had to update the files with and include, I don't take credit for any mods.  thepancake1 CAS color slider mod is included in part 2 (which I used to make the color of her bangs the same as her hair) and tonicmole bs_boobies are attached to download.  

For the custom walk mod, I used custom--> female --> feminine slow walk style.  

She also chose this mod to act out her career if you want the full experience

https://kiarasims4mods.net/2021/01/21/emergency-medical-dispatcher-technician-career/

-The last file is tuning files which shouldn't be needed but came extracted with the files

-The mods folder has traits and walk styles

-The fetishsims feet V1 uses feet selector, MB V7 feet is included but it's not the one I used

-Please use caution to back up the mods folder before you install CC