lover tamagoclub not woking

That's possibly normal.  After the egg is fertilized, it has to implant in the character's uterus, and just like in actual pregnancy it is not guaranteed to happen (in fact, the odds seem fairly low in Tomago).  So, the fertilized egg disappearing just means that it didn't implant.

Now, if its happened a whole bunch of times, that means that something is bugged, but if  its just been once or twice then its probably just not implanting.

That's possibly normal.  After the egg is fertilized' date=' it has to implant in the character's uterus, and just like in actual pregnancy it is not guaranteed to happen (in fact, the odds seem fairly low in Tomago).  So, the fertilized egg disappearing just means that it didn't implant.

Now, if its happened a whole bunch of times, that means that something is bugged, but if  its just been once or twice then its probably just not implanting.

[/quote']

i managed to get a fetus, and after that i had a lot of miscarriges: finally, after 2 hours the PC gave birth (all of a sudden, i thought there was a scene or something)...... that was a hard pregnancy indeed

- is there a mod to speed up time/wait function?

at the original setting you only have a 20% chance of conception

and Detman102, If I read it correctly the fertilization rate is 15% / 1 sperm so I take it as each token adds 15%. so maybe you aren't getting enough to guarantee that it will work.

at the original setting you only have a 20% chance of conception

and Detman102' date=' If I read it correctly the fertilization rate is 15% / 1 sperm so I take it as each token adds 15%. so maybe you aren't getting enough to guarantee that it will work.

[/quote']

Geez, if real life worked this way there would be a whole lot less people on the planet...

Is there a code to raise the fertilization rate?

The average conception rate in real life is even lower than that.

And the average RL fertilization rate PER SPERM is probably a million billion times lower than in TamagoClub.

The only thing in this context that is lower than in RL is the number of sperm per ejaculation.

But putting 300 million scripted sperm tokens in every actor's inventory after sex will probably make your game crash at once.  ;D

Fertilization rate can be adjusted with a4tc.FertilizationRate and conception rate is a4tc.ConceptionRate.

Guest Donkey

If you play the last one i released a few days ago, all tamago commands should be visible in your spell tab. when you activate it in game.

Guest Donkey

no offense, but those aren't spelling errors those are the commands the maker itself gave.. crack open the original mod, then make a compare with the one from me..

Guest Loogie

Without anything other than a single maternity dress I've found to support it, you're not missing much in the belly growth department.

there's a game i played a month ago, "VH", and you could see a sort of x-ray vision of the main character's womb and every months you could see the fetus development... that was great in my opinion.... if only it could be added here too

Archived