Skyrim Lustful Animals 0.3 Alpha (aka Futanari Animals for Skyrim)

Skyrim Lustful Animals 0.3 Alpha (aka Futanari Animals for Skyrim)

View File

This is an attempt to creature Futanari creatures for Skyrim, first I'm working on the creatures, This mod will only edit Animals, minus the netch, The new meshes are High Poly too.

Some features I need to continue to work:

1. Limp penis variations that use the same testicles, I already make the testicles separate from the penis.
  2. I made everything from scratch by myself, the textures use vanilla assets, maybe I can search for better ones or make branc new ones.
  3. The vaginas are only diamond shapes, penises are easy, but vaginas are harder.
  4. Add collisions for penis and vagina, I figured how to make and ABC-Like system, and that will make this work with animations that use ABC.
  5. Bodyslide Options, to let people customization of how they want their creatures.
  6. Creature Framework Options.
  7. Make the new female variations and futanari variations spawn normally.
  8. Maybe new sounds? can be harder.

This mod is incompatible with any other mod that edit creatures, the idea of this mod is mostly to add futanari creatures, Humanoid-like and dwemer are planned for the future.

I didn't use other people assets, I made everything.

You can help with feedback, or if you know how to make Vaginas for creatures, maybe you can teach me.

I added skeletons but they are mostly placeholders.

Some SKSE Files are added, made for the chicken and Rabbit, you can check them to have an idea of what I'm doing.

Version 0.2

Added new vaginas for many creatures, I want some feedback for them, Still working on how to make new textures, Skeleton for placeholders

Version 0.5

Every Animal now has penises and vagina, rigged with collisions too, including the ones not included on MNC or ABC or any other mod, like Mudcrabs,

This is the final alpha, next update will be the beta, THANKS!!!

So... the new creatures use custom skeletons that will make them incompatible with all the current creature sex animations.

Like... why do this?  Why attempt to reinvent the wheel?  The skeletons have no bones not already present in the ABC rigs, they're just named differently (which breaks compatibility).

The skeletons you are providing look quite similar to Baka's skeletons, but the meshes you provided with the new parts aren't linked to either the Baka/ABC bones, nor the ones in your new skeletons.

So again:  Why do this?

38 minutes ago, Seijin8 said:

So... the new creatures use custom skeletons that will make them incompatible with all the current creature sex animations.

Like... why do this?  Why attempt to reinvent the wheel?  The skeletons have no bones not already present in the ABC rigs, they're just named differently (which breaks compatibility).

The skeletons you are providing look quite similar to Baka's skeletons, but the meshes you provided with the new parts aren't linked to either the Baka/ABC bones, nor the ones in your new skeletons.

So again:  Why do this?

Sexlab animations works normally, no incompatibility.

ABC compatibility can be done, but that will be later, this is still a WIP

7 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

These might help so far as rendering creature vaginas go.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9279 

This one is from the old Regidents of Skyrim site before it was shut down and replaced with the properly translated titled Residents of Skyrim 2 site.

Remodeled Troll SE 20191015.rar 5.49 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks, I will try to understand how to make new ones for every creature, I made the penises already, next update will have new vaginas instead of the diamond shape.

Trolls will be the final creature, hardest to "futanarize"

Edited by Spongebob Hentai Mod
4 minutes ago, Spongebob Hentai Mod said:

Thanks, I will try to understand how to make new ones for every creature, I made the penises already, next update will have new vaginas instead of the diamond shape.

Trolls will be the final creature, hardest to "futanarize"

Technically, they already can be Futanarized using the remodeled Troll and Animal SOS. 

I also forgot to include a link to Jacques old female_dragoness mod (which Madmansgun likes to call Boobzilla).

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51260?tab=files

3 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

Technically, they already can be Futanarized using the remodeled Troll and Animal SOS. 

I also forgot to include a link to Jacques old female_dragoness mod (which Madmansgun likes to call Boobzilla).

Futanarized by making them 3BA-like, that will be hard, but I can make that idea while the big mod is on the oven.

Some of these models are already on MNC, are a little old and I want to make something for 2023, but I can see how they make it, Thanks

4 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

Once again, I remember something after I have already posted. There was an anatomically correct trolls mod that has female trolls in addition to the males.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/70566

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2023 at 12:20 PM, Truckstopcowboy said:

Anyway to get just the vaginas? skyrim has no POS pussies off shyrim lol

I agree, it's high time Skyrim gets male and female animals and eventually sexlab animations for them.
I usually skip mods that have the word futanari in the title but the word vagina in the description got me interested.

1 hour ago, stavlan said:

I agree, it's high time Skyrim gets male and female animals and eventually sexlab animations for them.
I usually skip mods that have the word futanari in the title but the word vagina in the description got me interested.

www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9279/ I use this little gem for the Male PC to female Npc horses and just change the sex of the animal to female in SL and creature arousal but it isn't converted to SSE and the animations he mentions at the bottom never got implemented into the mod. Horse vagina animations would of been cool lol the file has the textures for the animations already pre built in even.

11 hours ago, stavlan said:

The word is mostly work attention, but I'm managing to add vagina physics like 3BA, I want to add options on bodyslide of how people want their creatures wants to be , so you can make every creature as female.

I want to learn how to make animations on Blender, so I can start making animations for my mod

On 3/6/2023 at 9:53 AM, Spongebob Hentai Mod said:

The word is mostly work attention, but I'm managing to add vagina physics like 3BA, I want to add options on bodyslide of how people want their creatures wants to be , so you can make every creature as female.

I want to learn how to make animations on Blender, so I can start making animations for my mod

Awesome!

3 hours ago, magickik22 said:

tbh im not a fan of the vaginas too me they kinda look like prolapsed buttholes but then again to make anatomically correct vaginas would be a pain in ass

Is because the textures can be done to be better, but making something more realistic can be buggy when adding collisions, but I will try to make something that looks better, I'm still learning

2 hours ago, Spongebob Hentai Mod said:

Is because the textures can be done to be better, but making something more realistic can be buggy when adding collisions, but I will try to make something that looks better, I'm still learning

i had an idea with em instead of retexturing them you could make them smaller and make them the actual anus of the creatures i think they would look good as that