• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Strellson said:

It can't be that bad lol. Can someone please send me an invite link?

Believe me it is. I got called racist and it was okay but the minute i called the same person racist i was banned.The moderator has a bunch of kiss asses in her server.

Edited by EndlessIX
6 hours ago, EndlessIX said:

Believe me it is. I got called racist and it was okay but the minute i called the same person racist i was banned.The moderator has a bunch of kiss asses in her server.

Oh hey, it's you, trolling over here too, I see.

EDIT: For anyone who's interested in silly nonsense, @EndlessIX made a thread decrying the lack of skin color variety in Hogwarts mods. A bunch of people tried to give reasonable explanations for it. He called them racist apologists. They got irritated, because he was pretty obviously trying to antagonize people intentionally. A thread blew up and the admin tried to talk him down, which only inspired him to accuse more people (including the admin) of being racist. When a solid mod with skin color variety came out and people tried to argue that all he had to do was be patient, he took the opportunity to pick another fight. Thread got locked. He started a new thread trying to troll again. No one took the bait, and now he's here to troll anew.

Edited by jpackinwood
More info
31 minutes ago, EndlessIX said:

Funny how when I tell the truth  my post is removed. Again proving I was right. Same tactics used on discord. Hilarious.

I'm inclined to believe the truth lies in somewhere in between. Rarely do both sides tell 100% of the story without some details exaggerated, omitted, or both.

I have been to plenty of joints that claim "No intolerance" but mods will pretend to uphold that value. Most likely just to avoid any TOS violations. However some people do start falme wars that get out of hand.

With that said, If what the other said is true you were upset about a body type; My advice is to learn modding and do so yourself. Not to make this a race thing but in the NSFW scene it's mostly white people doing it and so they follow one template.

I'm a minority. Personally, I have zero issues making diverse creations. However , alot of modders who do make diverse mods tend to be on the SFW side vs the NSFW side.  Look at the Skyrim on nexus, and you can see the SFW creations are way more diverse than the NSFW which tend to follow one blueprint for most everything.

Just my two cents.

Edited by evamay222
13 hours ago, evamay222 said:

With that said, If what the other said is true you were upset about a body type; My advice is to learn modding and do so yourself. Not to make this a race thing but in the NSFW scene it's mostly white people doing it and so they follow one template.

That's exactly what was happening. I'm not a modder myself, but the issue was that when you make your body mod, you have to pick a shade for it. There's no way to make your mod just use the skin tone you select at character creation. Modders were creating mods that roughly aligned with a couple of different white skin tones.

That's not ideal, but what's ultimately happening there is people have limited time and resources to make mods, and they're making the mods that appeal to them. They want to play as a naked white girl, so they make that mod. It's not like you get to avoid making that choice, too. You do have to choose the skin tone in your texture, and they defaulted to white. Probably because they're white, like you said.

So no one had made a mod with a darker skin tone *yet*. Eventually someone did, which is great.

You'd think that'd be a happy ending and we could all get along. But no, not so much.

You said that the truth is usually somewhere in the middle, but it isn't this time. I left out details i didn't think were important, yes, but I'm giving you the unvarnished truth.

On 4/1/2023 at 11:31 PM, jpackinwood said:

That's exactly what was happening. I'm not a modder myself, but the issue was that when you make your body mod, you have to pick a shade for it. There's no way to make your mod just use the skin tone you select at character creation. Modders were creating mods that roughly aligned with a couple of different white skin tones.

That's not ideal, but what's ultimately happening there is people have limited time and resources to make mods, and they're making the mods that appeal to them. They want to play as a naked white girl, so they make that mod. It's not like you get to avoid making that choice, too. You do have to choose the skin tone in your texture, and they defaulted to white. Probably because they're white, like you said.

So no one had made a mod with a darker skin tone *yet*. Eventually someone did, which is great.

You'd think that'd be a happy ending and we could all get along. But no, not so much.

You said that the truth is usually somewhere in the middle, but it isn't this time. I left out details i didn't think were important, yes, but I'm giving you the unvarnished truth.

Again i was never mad about a mod.The issue was i asked a question,it was answered and then because the boys wanted to play internet tough in front of the moderator,they started acting dumb.The issue is if youre not racist,why come into my chat arguing you arent?My issue was already resolved.