hello everyone, here I have 3 problems, 2 annoying, 1 horrible!

1: when I travel with only 1 member of my household, then when I arrive at my destination, the whole household systematically follows me, even if they work.

2: when I start my game on Sulani no worries, but if I start in another world and then travel to Sulani with a sim, the game crashes! I only have this problem with Sulani.

3: really big problem! I know I don't have to save in the general world so I don't, anyway when I leave the game and I come back, the last character used has completely disappeared... when I load the game with another household I I have the message "UH OH..." even though I had saved in the game.

I believe that all my mods are up to date and I have the paid version of the game. I have an LE that I tried to figure out but I don't feel like it has any relation.

could anyone help me please?

11 minutes ago, thieuma91 said:

hello everyone, here I have 3 problems, 2 annoying, 1 horrible!

1: when I travel with only 1 member of my household, then when I arrive at my destination, the whole household systematically follows me, even if they work.

2: when I start my game on Sulani no worries, but if I start in another world and then travel to Sulani with a sim, the game crashes! I only have this problem with Sulani.

3: really big problem! I know I don't have to save in the general world so I don't, anyway when I leave the game and I come back, the last character used has completely disappeared... when I load the game with another household I I have the message "UH OH..." even though I had saved in the game.

I believe that all my mods are up to date and I have the paid version of the game. I have an LE that I tried to figure out but I don't feel like it has any relation.

could anyone help me please?

That is a lot of problems. You can upload the LE here and we can take a look. If you have mc commander or better exceptions upload the error files generated by those mods instead, it will present the information in a much more clear way. 

Mod related or corrupted game files, or corrupted save. Try on a new save with a new sim and see if it works. If it does, probably corrupted save, try saving again in a new save slot, exit the game, repair it, load the new save and see if it works. 

If it does not work on a new save repair the game and try again, to see if it is corrupted game files. If it does not work then it is most likely mod related. Rename your mods folder to something else, create a new empty mods folder. Clear the cache files, start the game and try again. If it works one or more of your mods are causing trouble, that can happen even if all your mods are supposed to be updated. 

4 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

C'est beaucoup de problèmes. Vous pouvez télécharger le LE ici et nous pourrons jeter un œil. Si vous avez mc commander ou de meilleures exceptions téléchargez les fichiers d'erreur générés par ces mods à la place, il présentera les informations d'une manière beaucoup plus claire. 

Fichiers de jeu corrompus ou liés au mod, ou sauvegarde corrompue. Essayez une nouvelle sauvegarde avec une nouvelle carte SIM et voyez si cela fonctionne. Si c'est le cas, sauvegarde probablement corrompue, essayez de sauvegarder à nouveau dans un nouvel emplacement de sauvegarde, quittez le jeu, réparez-le, chargez la nouvelle sauvegarde et voyez si cela fonctionne. 

Si cela ne fonctionne pas sur une nouvelle sauvegarde, réparez le jeu et réessayez, pour voir s'il s'agit de fichiers de jeu corrompus. Si cela ne fonctionne pas, c'est probablement lié au mod. Renommez votre dossier mods en autre chose, créez un nouveau dossier mods vide. Effacez les fichiers de cache, démarrez le jeu et réessayez. Si cela fonctionne, un ou plusieurs de vos mods causent des problèmes, cela peut arriver même si tous vos mods sont censés être mis à jour. 

Thank you for your reply!
I have already tried to create new save files several times, but the problem always comes back...
I have more than 19000 mods, sorting seems impossible to me
attached the LE MCCC

mc_lastexception.html

Edited by thieuma91