Hogwarts Legacy Headsculpt Commission (Face Shape Replacer).

...So I love the game. The only thing that truly feels missing (aside from Patronuses and Quidditch) is a character creator that allows you to modify face shapes in the vein of other open world games like Skyrim and Elden Ring. I spend hours getting this right in every open world game I play, and that part being missing here (and not otherwise liking my player character's face) has dulled an otherwise perfect experience for me.

I recognize that an in game face editing tool mirroring games like Skyrim/Elden Ring/the WWE 2k games is unlikely, but what about face sculpt replacers? There is one face shape replacer (of female face #14) on the nexus. But other than that nothing. 

...Is there anyone on this site with experience sculpting heads/building textures that could create a player character only face replacer mod for this game? I kind of assume that someone will eventually do an Emma Watson (which honestly would be enough for me by itself if it was available now), but that aside if someone has the skill/a proven body of work... I would love to commission 2-3 couple head sculpt/face replacements. Sculpts with working animations that fit in game -- so both good sculpt and texture work are needed. Let me know a fair price for the work (PM is fine if preferred) and we can go from there. 

...Or if commissioning is not allowed here, can someone share with me what tools are needed to do this myself? Blender etc. felt a bit beyond me when I last looked at learning all this ~a decade ago, however, maybe the tools have become accessible since then.

Edited by prettyteenfeet
Typos/clarity
  • prettyteenfeet changed the title to Hogwarts Legacy Headsculpt Commission (Face Shape Replacer).