tight body suits?

hey guys, i looked about maybe 50% through the what mod is this? thread and couldent really find what i was looking for. so im sorry if this thread bugs you guys but im hoping someone can just figure this out for me instead of spending another 45 mins reading that thread. but im looking for tight dmra body suits =# i have dmra baynonetta and neo kasumai or however you spell it but they just arnt exactly what im looking for altho i did really enjoy the black neo kasumai suit ;) can anyone help me find other good tight dmra body suits? besides dark brother replacer, samus zero suit and takis dmra converstion? your help would be much appricated.

Guest ThatOne

You should post in the "Is there a mod that..." or in the "What mod is this..." if you happen to have pictures.

And, seriously, is it so difficult to look at the front page of the "Other adult mods" section and notice all the closed threads?